Well-Woman Clinic at 9M Hospitals
A woman’s body goes through many distinct phases throughout her life. As a result, women experience several healthcare challenges. A well-woman clinic is a safe haven to make it easier for women to access speedy diagnostic and treatment services for a range of gynaecologic and other health issues of a woman.
At 9M, the well-woman clinic in Gachibowli is committed to providing personalized care for a woman’s mental, physical and reproductive health. We combine innovation, experience, and compassion to deliver outstanding woman-centred care. Our range of comprehensive services is tailored for women at different stages of life, from well-woman visits to diagnosis and treatment for all gynaecologic and women’s health conditions.
What does a well-woman clinic offer?
A well-woman clinic offers services like examination, hormonal evaluation, nutritional enhancement, infertility services, menopausal counselling, and weight management. Our well-woman clinic offers trusted expertise in the entire range of women’s mental and gynaecologic health concerns and needs. It deals with the following:
- Menstrual problems. Menstrual problems like irregular or heavy periods, absent or infrequent menstrual cycles, scanty flow, etc.
- Birth control and family planning. Range of contraceptive treatment options, including pills, injectable implants, etc.
- Sexual problems. Prevent, diagnose and treat sexual issues like low or high libido, pain during sex, and other issues.
- Infertility treatment. Difficulties in conception, diagnosis and treatment for infertility.
- Cancer Screening. Breast and cervical cancer screening services
- Menopause-related issues. Menopause-related signs and symptoms like hot flashes, etc; hormone replacement therapy
- Infection. A well-woman clinic aids you with investigating a range of common infections, like vulval skin conditions and infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, etc., that affect the vagina or cervix, resulting in itching and pain.
- Medical Illnesses. Changes in female organs like breasts, vagina, etc. menstrual cycle disturbances, symptoms of infection, etc. Diagnostics and treatment for endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cyst, adenomyosis, sexually transmitted disease (STDs), etc.
What happens during a wellness visit?
What happens during the visit depends on your medical history, sexual history, age, etc. It is a good idea to visit a well-woman clinic if your age is around 13 to 15 years. It can be just a regular conversation and a regular physical examination. If you are sexually active, you can talk about contraception, birth control, or STD testing. You can also talk about your period. You can also talk about your emotional health during your visit. If needed, the well-woman expert will refer you to the concerned expert.
Early diagnosis and timely treatment are crucial to good health. A well-woman clinic is designed and committed to 360-degree solutions to women’s health. The screening and testing include important tests like pelvic sonography to check abnormalities in ovaries or uterus, clinical breast and vaginal examination, pap smear to screen for cervical cancer, blood tests to assess bone health, thyroid gland, etc.
Our team of obstetricians/gynaecologists (OB/GYN) and women’s health providers specialise in women’s pelvic health, natural delivery, water-birthing, high-risk pregnancies, minimally invasive gynaecologic surgery, breast health and infertility. This allows us to offer comprehensive, individualised care for various women’s health conditions. In addition, other services like nutritional counselling, physiotherapy, psychological counselling, and holistic health for prenatal and postnatal mothers are available at the 9M well-woman clinic.
At 9M, we know that caring for women’s health goes beyond routine tests, and treatment. We believe in establishing a level of trust and comfort by taking the time to listen and respond to your worries and concerns.